The world of credit card processing is extremely competitive. Every year solution providers are jockeying for position to be recognized as one of the best and 2016 is no different. The “best” solution provider is judged on the unique needs of the business or individual. Here are a couple of this years most trusted and reliable credit card processing solution providers.
Merchant Account Solutions (Great for all types of transactions)
Founded in 2007, Merchant Account Solutions (MAS) has been reshaping the way credit card processing is done. They provide customers with tailored solutions that use the latest technology to help them get ahead. Important facts about MAS.
- Rates start at 0.39% per swipe transaction
- Free equipment
- Provides mobile, retail and e-Commerce payment solutions
- Next day funding for processed transactions
PayPal (Ideal for low-volume businesses)
PayPal was founded in 1998 and has quickly become a leader in digital transactions across the globe. Look at any eCommerce website and you will see that virtually all of them accept PayPal and for good reason. Here are some key points you need to know about PayPal
- Rates start at $0.30 per transaction, plus 2.2 to 2.9%, depending on your monthly sales numbers
- PayPal Here costs 2.7% of the swiped transaction or 3.5% (plus 15 cents) for manually keyed-in credit card transactions.
- Mobile POS System lets you use a smartphone, tablet or other mobile devices to do business anywhere, anytime.
- Fast processing giving owners access to the transaction funds in minutes, rather than days
- Doesn’t require a merchant account, meaning guaranteed approval.
Stripe (Preferred by many online/international businesses)
Stripe was founded in 2011 and has quickly become a recognized leader in online credit card processing. Stripe is packed with features to let online businesses process credit cards quickly and easily. Here are a couple of highlights everyone should know about Stripe.
- Rates are simple – 2.9% per transaction plus 30 cents.
- Low chargeback fee of $15 for reversed transactions
- Accepts more credit cards than most competitors. They accept all major credit cards as well as some minor cards, such as JCB and Dining Club Card)
- Processes currency from other countries and converts it automatically. Also, processes cryptocurrency, like Bitcoin.