A reflection paper is a way to communicate with the instructor and add about your thinking and experience what you learned and what are your expectations from the instructor and how it affects the ideas and practice your thinking? A reflection paper totally depends upon the one thinking and experience and tells what the effects of reading on their ideas are and it doesn’t contain the other people thoughts. They are still important for one and here are the ways you write the reflection paper and consider the items.
Thinking Properly For Paper:
- Identify main themes: You must need to think properly about the main idea of reflection paper and summarize the experience and add your experience of learning and reading with the instructor. You must need to figure out why this material comes in your mind or may add a story about the past working experience as well.
- Chart things out: Here is another idea to write the reflective paper is to make a chart and divide it into three columns and write about the instructor important points and after that add your personal response towards him and in the last column add the personal response about sharing the experience.
- Reveal information wisely: You must need to think before revealing the information as reflection paper is personal and think wisely as if it affects the conclusion then not include personal issues and write about the information in general terms.
- Keep it short: This is the key towards the success of the reflection paper is to write it simple as well as short between 300 to 700 words.
- Introduce expectations: You must need to add the expectations before starting the experience, or expectations based on a title and abstract view.
- Thesis statement: You know that your paper importance is come out by adding the thesis statement as it might be longer because you tell about the expectation experience and tells whether the instructor meets your expectations or not.
- Explain conclusion: You must need to add the conclusion at last of the paper it might be longer than other paragraphs and cover more than single paragraph but it is the most important one – you should tell about the conclusion and its reason and concrete details as the purpose of paper is not to fill with the words but with the authentic logic.
Make it clear:
- Maintain Academic Tone: You must need to follow the sensible words in a way as the reflection paper is personal and avoid dragging other people writing and look carefully as it demands to choose the appropriate grammar and correct spelling of words.
At last, you must need to look the reflection paper and look for the spelling and grammar mistakes and make it clear before submission or a good idea is to use the transitions to directly link to the experience or may relate relevant information to experience or reading.