The summer is approaching, while we are waiting for the season to enjoy the heat wave but it produce difficulties when time comes for the bedtime.
The summer holidays is the real fun time for the people to enjoy the sunbath, having fun with friends and family at a beach but made difficult for people to get good night sleep in hot. You are unable to complete your daily tasks if you remain restless at night.
Experts have warned that sleeping in hot temperature is a difficult task for the people as they sleep in fragmentation that doesn’t enough for a happy morning as you are getting a wake up for several times in the night but they have provided a solution to the people.
The sleep doctor added that when we are sleeping in the hot temperature, our body requires fractional temperature difference between body and brain i.e. warm body and cool head – for preventing getting a stressful night sleep.
One expert added that whether you experience sleeping in cool wet socks or even the damp T-shirt to remain cool throughout the night? The other added whether you ever experience chilling your pillow in the freezer before going to bed?
The experts have shared their loving tips for the people to secure their lives from bad night sleep and remain active in the morning!
- You need to wash your feet clearly with the cold water and rinse your hands and wrists under the cold water before going to bed when it is too hot outside.
- If you wake up several times in one night sleep, you should need to apply the menthol stick to your forehead as it will help you to remain cool down all the night.
- You need to place a wet flannel in the fridge and leave it for an hour and rest this to your forehead when it is bed time.
- The several ideas are available for cooling down your body, you can place a tray of ice in front of the fan as the ice melts it will provide you cool wave and cool your room temperature.
- You can gently water spray to your body to remain cool in the hot weather.
- Keep curtains shut as it will help your bedroom to prevent from overheating.
- You can also think of your mattress, as technology is growing rapidly and mattress are available that secure your body from overheating.
- You need to remain hydrated all the night as water is important for the human body.
- If you are struggling to sleep at the night, you should need to think positive activities of all the day as it will help you to get good night sleep.
Sleep is the important part of the human body and life as you need to get good night sleep to remain active in the morning!